Plastic Pollution Coalition welcomes all nonprofit, community-based, student, and related organizations that share the vision of a world free of plastic pollution. We ask all Coalition members to share the following commitment:
- To work toward a world free of plastic pollution
- To work toward eliminating single-use disposable plastics
- To support initiatives to reduce the plastic footprint within your organization
- To participate in Coalition meetings and attend Coalition events when possible
- To act as a resource for other members of the Coalition
- To share details regarding organization-specific initiatives to eliminate the use of plastic
- To recruit new members to the Coalition in order to increase our collective efforts
If you represent one of these organizations, please complete the following information and a Coalition representative will contact you regarding your application.
Thank you for your interest in joining Plastic Pollution Coalition.